Record Number of Page Hits in May 2017 for NIPC Law
I started this family of blogs on 22 Aug 2005 with Porridge on Patent Infringement, a sceptical response to the European Commission's Proposal for a Council framework decision to strengthen the criminal law framework to combat intellectual property offences. That article has attracted 170 page hits over the years.
The blog has grown over the years and has now received 737,868 page hits including 36,761 in May which was my best month ever. My readers come from all over the world with the biggest audiences in the USA 269.545, the UK 120,635, Russia 70,528, Germany 39,204 and the Republic of Ireland 34,178.
My most popular articles have been
- Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records 15 Jan 2012 which attracted 40,022 hits;
- Injunctions against ISPs Part III: Dramatico Entertainment Ltd and Others v British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. and Others 21 Feb 2012, 18,318 hits;
- The New Small Claims IP Jurisdiction 5 March 2012, 8,121 hits;
- Patents: Unilever v Johnson 27 May 2012, 3702 hits, and
- Were we to go - what would Brexit mean for IP? 26 Feb 2016, 3,684 hits.
I am now beginning to integrate my specialist blogs with NIPC Law and build up resources pages so that t will in time become a major resource on IP for small and medium size enterprises and their professional advisors.