The Day I went to Bangor

Author Andrew Woodvine Licence CC BY-SA 2.0  Source Wikimedia Commons

 







Jane Lambert

Yesterday I delivered a seminar on intellectual property law to the teams working on research, innovation, commercialization and partnership support for Bangor University. They were the professionals who negotiate licence and consultancy agreements and set up spin-off companies to exploit research carried out at the University.

I gave PowerPoint presentations on the following topics between 14:00 and 17:00 with short breaks for questions and answers:
I should be very happy to give similar presentations to other universities, law firms, patent or trade mark agencies or conferences on IP law. Anyone wishing to discuss this article should call me on 020 7404 5252 during office hours or send me a message through my contact form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPC Court Dress

Latest Developments in Intellectual Property Law

Patent Law Update